How to apply
The Academy defines a first year candidate as one who is applying for degree status directly from high school. The Academy offers admission to all applicants who present an academic record that demonstrates their ability to graduate. To reach an admissions decision, the following information is considered: overall academic performance and grades, and admission test scores. The Academy Admissions Office implements established academic policies and requirements that define the necessary qualifications for the admission.
The following items must be provided by those wishing to be considered for admission:
- Completed application form and $100 application fee (nonrefundable).
- Jordanian Higher Degree of Education (Al Tawjeehi) certificate or equivalent as per the requirements of the Ministry of Education.
- Official copy of high school transcript or completion of the General Education Development Test GED and scores from the testing agency.
- A medical certificate.
- Security clearances from applicable Governmental departments.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- Admission test.
Note: The Academy reserves the right to change admission requirements without prior notice.