He/She is responsible to preform Quality Assurance Department periodic audits of maintenance Facilities, Aircraft and Components to ensure that the airworthiness standards and quality of work produced by the Engineers /Mechanics meets the requirements of the relevant regulations of the national and foreign Civil Aviation Authorities from whom Joramco holds approvals.
- spot checks on contracted customer Aircraft and components determine the effectiveness of the procedures, raise non- conformance report and follow up on any corrective / preventive action with the Lead Auditor and QA manager and ensuring the remedial corrective and preventive actions are satisfactory
- Carry out investigations in relation to incidents and accidents related with Joramco facilities including Contracted customers aircraft and aircraft maintained at Joramco facility upon request of Quality Assurance Manager.
- Review and recommend improvements in the work procedures and Quality Manual.
- Follow up and monitor suspected unapproved parts notifications issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to ensure Joramco’s Compliance with the requirements.
- Participate in aircraft type rating airworthiness release / repairman exam committees as requested by the Quality Assurance manager.
- Coordinate with other related sections for any revisions and updating of quality manuals.
- Perform review and approvals of forms after evaluation and assigning Quality Assurance number.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager and Director Quality Assurance in any special project or event and as required Design and conduct quality training and awareness sessions for all staff in coordination with the Senior Auditor, Quality Assurance Manager and the Training Department.
- Prepare periodic and non-periodic reports as required.
- Maintain documents, records, files and reports related to his/her job.
- Adhere to company and department approved systems, policies and procedures in the course of performing his/her duties.
- A&P Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering or any other related field.
- Aircraft Type familiarization course.
- Aircraft Maintenance Servicing /Rigging /Tools /GSE /HSE.
- Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, including AMM, IPC, CMM, SRM, TSM and MPD.
- Strong comprehension and knowledge of airworthiness regulations.
- Lower Intermediate English Language
- High Level in MS Office application Holding of 1 Aircraft Type familiarization course.
4 years’ experience for Engineers and 5 years for Diploma holders.