Acting as a leader in the delivery of the daily Personnel services such as employees time attendance controlling and monitoring, employee database updating and maintenance, employee relations, orientation, updating the procedures in order to offer assistance to staff in the performance of their duties as needed. Deliver people management strategies which support the company’s overall strategy. Lead and direct the Personnel team to enable them to deliver the HR service to the business.
- Process all staffing and personnel requests to ensure that business is not interrupted and employees perform their work efficiently and effectively.
- Receive employees feedback in regards to the general services like transportation, cafeteria, clinic…etc.
- Ensure that all employees’ data is up-to-date and all HR Processes comply with Labor law.
- Monitor the health insurance activities such as : paper issue , added and canceled employees, communication with the health institution , issuance of the cards, medicine issues…etc Monitor the social security activities in the company .
- Perform all the employee clearance procedure and receive all items and equipment upon doing the employee clearance .
- Calculate the financial clearance statement in coordination with the finance department.
- Administer employees’ work attendance and monitor their punctuality .
- Handle the administration procedures of the new joiners and coordinate with the concerned departments .
- Provide director HR with needed reports.
- Perform any other related functions if required.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, MIS or any other related field.
- Social security and health insurance.
- Advanced English Language.
- Advanced Microsoft applications knowledge.
- Labor law and internal regulations.
- Advanced HR functions knowledge
10 years’ HR experience with minimum 5 years in supervisor level.