Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the daily routine work. Supports the Human Recourses Director, Managers and Employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes in meetings
- Operate office equipment and copiers.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Security entry access, security approvals and daily security access permits for new hired candidates and company visitors.
- Ensure filing systems and databases remain up-to-date and accurate.
- Update event calendars and schedule appointments.
Diploma or B.Sc. degree in a related field.
Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related function.