Joramco is hiring fresh graduates holding diploma degrees to take on the role of an Aircraft Cabin Technician for a six months limited contract. The role includes working on aircraft and assisting in the complete aircraft cabin removal and replacements as well as assisting other trades within the aircraft cabin.
Education, Skills, Abilities & Knowledge Required:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- To be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include day and night shifts.
- A team player.
- Must have knowledge and experience in mechanical applications and in the use of common tools.
- Knowledge in aviation would be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Removal and replacement of aircraft galley’s, Toilets and aircraft seats in accordance with the aircraft maintenance manual
- Removal and replacement of all soft furnishings
- Ensure proper housekeeping of working area
- Ensure material used is fully certificated.
- Adhere to company and department approved systems, policies and procedures in the course of performing his duties.
- Perform efficiently all tasks assigned by cabin maintenance group leader