He/She is responsible to evaluate and develop any engineering requirements to meet the changes in maintenance to improve performance and to provide an effective reliability and analysis program and up to date technical publications to support the operation.
- Undertake the general supervision and management for the team under his supervision. Contribute to the establishment and implementation of the business strategy.
- Conduct and provide comprehensive studies for introduction of new aircraft types into Joramco’s capability.
- Ensure that responsibilities of the AD's Procedures in MOE 2.11 are complied with.
- Make available the technical data to the appropriate sections.
- Direct and maintain documentation through the engineering Department of all changes, modifications & modernization actions performed on flight equipment.
- Initiate and process all applicable mandatory AD's to aircraft, power plant and accessories issues.
- Issue & distribute a quarterly list of all reviewed AD's to concerned section heads and customers.
- Maintain an accurate system of aircraft technical records as per JCARC part 145.42 & 47.
- Provide, monitor and review completion of scheduled work packages.
- Maintain a timely record of contracted A/C hours & cycles flown to ensure that planned maintenance for airframe, engines & components are scheduled within approved time limitation
- Study and analyze aircraft spare parts and materials required to fulfill future requirements.
- To review all technical information for incorporation on customer aircraft.
- Ensure effective communication with aircraft manufacturers, OEM's, vendors and customers.
- Ensure the adherence and implementation of company procedure related to the engineering department.
- Provide material pre-draw lists to production control for all scheduled services.
- Develop the annual budget for engineering department & exercise control over expenditures.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant health, safety, quality and environmental company polices & procedures.
- Develop & implement an effective technical training program for all Engineering Department personnel & maintain training records.
- Ensure technical competence of assigned engineering department personnel to perform the required work in a competent manner and to provide the continuous support to other sections activities.
- Establish standard of design and quality to ensure that all changes, modifications and modernization actions performed on flight equipment shall meet airworthiness criteria and certification requirements.
- Prepare and publish short and long overhaul forecasts for airframe, engine and component, for aircraft under Joramco engineering support.
- Monitor aircraft maintenance programs and assures publications of these programs in applicable documents, for aircraft under Joramco engineering support.
- Coordinate maintenance program development for new aircraft, for aircraft under Joramco engineering support.
- Ensure that aircraft evaluations and work packages are thoroughly reviewed and that all parts, tooling and special equipment's are identified and proactively managed to be on site prior to aircraft arrival.
- Perform any other roles and responsibilities within the scope of his/her specialization as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Proficiency in MS Office application.
- Strong knowledge of airworthiness regulations.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in (Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical) or any related discipline.
- Organizing and Planning
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Customer Care
- Strong leadership and motivational
- Project Management
15 Years experience in aircraft engineering or planning with minimum of 5 years in middle management.